What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a medical device which are controlled by the MHRA. They are made of both collagen and hyaluronic acid. Collagen is a protein that provides your skin with structural support and Hyaluronic acid is a natural sugar found in all living cells that attracts and binds water, hydrating the skin and giving it volume. Because it is made up of hyaluroric acid it can be dissolved if necessary using a product called Hyalase.
Benefit of Dermal Fillers
• Adds volume to the skin
• Can remove lines and wrinkles
• Shapes, contours and adds volume to face
• Immediate results and no downtime
• Long-lasting effects
• Self-confidence builder
• Boost your collagen
• Reduction of HA levels
• Thinning of skin
• Decrease in blood supply
• Pigmentation, age spots
• Loss of volume and fatty tissue
• Deepening of lines and wrinkles